Lake Breeze Labradoodles is committed to unquestionably healthy dogs and preserving genetic soundness of Australian Labradoodles. We test our current breeding dogs above & beyond the ALAA Golden Paw Standard (*) to include testing for Hip & Elbow Dysplasia*, OFA CERF Eye exam* performed by a canine ophthalmologist, and a full panel of genetic tests to include Progressive Retinal Atrophy, Progressive Rod-Cone Degeneration*, Exercise Induced Collapse*, Degenerative Myelopathy, (qualifying the dogs for CHIC certification (Canine Health Information Center), and Von Willebrand disease 1.
1. Seller guarantees that, at the time of delivery, the dog is in good health. The Buyer has THREE (3) days from the time of receipt of dog to have dog examined by a veterinarian. Should dog be found to be in poor health of a serious nature, Seller will provide Buyer with a replacement dog of equal value from another litter, or a full refund of the purchase price of dog or keeping the puppy and the Breeder will reimburse for all related veterinary costs, up to the purchase price, related to the pre- existing condition.will be made. Any request to return the dog to the Seller for a full refund must be made within this time period and may only be requested should the dog prove to have a serious health issue upon arrival. Proof of examination must be provided to Seller. This guarantee will be terminated immediately if dog is not examined by a licensed veterinarian within the allotted time.
2. A warranty against life-altering genetic diseases that Lake Breeze Labradoodles tests for and that are outlined in the Contract & Health Warranty is provided for two years after the date of sale. Should a health tested genetic disease be discovered during this time that will greatly shorten the life of, or greatly alter the quality of life of the dog, Seller will provide Buyer with a puppy from the next available litter, or a refund back 50% of purchase price.
1. The Buyer will provide a caring and loving home.
2. Buyer agrees to maintain this dog in good health, provide routine preventative health care including, but not limited to, inoculation or titer testing, internal and external parasites, and preventative medication. If any of the above preventative care has not been provided, health warranty will be considered null and void.
3. This warranty will be terminated should dog become overweight or developing joints be over stressed by running or playing on concrete/asphalt or other joint stressing activities, at any point during the warranty period. Should dog be found to have Hip Dysplasia within its first two years, Buyer must provide Seller with proof in the form of documentation from OFA. Seller reserves the right to confirm the results before a replacement or refund is provided.
4. The Buyer will take the dog to training classes (group or private) by the time the dog is four months of age. LBL recommends that classes start within two weeks of your new puppy coming home and continue for the first year of your dog’s life.
5. Socialization outside the home is required during the first 2 months that the puppy is home. Socialization is critical to your dog’s adaptability and mental stability.
7. The Buyer will feed the dog only a premium quality dog food. The Breeder recommends PawTree Brand Foods per recommended age guidelines of each formulation . Pet food sold in grocery stores does not constitute a premium pet food and are often recalled.
8. Buyer agrees that if for any reason they cannot keep their dog, it will be returned to Lake Breeze Labradoodles to find a suitable re-home.
1. Intestinal worms or parasites, including giardia and coccidian are not included in guarantee. This warranty does not include viral illnesses, infections, improper bites, hernias, shedding, or hypoglycemia.
2. Dental: Seller does not guarantee perfect teeth in our dogs and do not cover dental or orthodontics for minor teeth/bite issues such as under bite or narrow canines. Only in the most extreme situations are bite issues serious and life-threatening which warrant medical interventions. Cosmetic correction for teeth/bite issues with the dog will not be covered under this warranty.
3. Allergies: The genetic health warranty does not cover skin/food/environmental allergies. We have no control of the things your dog may be exposed to such as the food you choose to feed, physical stresses, vaccination combinations or timing of vaccines given, or environmental factors that may trigger allergies.
4. Vaccinations: The genetic health warranty will be voided should the Buyer fail to follow vaccination timing guidelines.
5. Under no circumstances shall the Seller be liable to the Buyer or to any third party for any consequential, incidental or special damages resulting from or in manner related to the dog.